Government institutions can place their GTAC related advertisements on GTAC website at no charge. Transaction advisors and investors watch this website closely, so it is an effective way to reach them.
Contact Lindokuhle.Hlatshwayo@gtac.gov.za to place an official advertisement on this page.
All responses to advertisements must be sent only to the person indicated on the advertisement, not to the GTAC.
The Government Technical Advisory Centre is only hosting the adverts and is not the procurement agency for the tenders published. GTAC will not be held responsible for any damages that might occur due to incomplete / incorrect / illegible copy. GTAC does not accept responsibility for the quality and accuracy of information or incorrectly captured information and will not amend information supplied. Queries should be directed as per the contents of the advert.
Refer to the Government eTenderPublication portal.
The eTender Publication Portal facilitates all government institutions to publish their tenders, corrigendum and award notices on a single platform. This portal gives FREE access to public sector tender opportunities in South Africa.
PPP Related Tenders 2023
PPP Related Tenders 2021
PPP Related Tenders 2017
PPP Related Tenders 2018
- 1. RFP 30-2017 Invitation Letter
- 2. RFP 30-2017 Main RFP Document
- 3. RFP30 Business Requirement Specification Document
- 4. Annexure A RFP30-2017 Technical Overview
- 5. Annexure B RFP 30-2017 Pricing Template
- 6. SCM-Bid documents SBD 1
- 7. SCM-Bid documents SBD 3 Pricing Schedule
- 8. SCM-Bid Documents SBD 4 Declaration of Interest
- 9. SCM-Bid documents SBD 6.1 Preference Points Claim Form
- 10. SCM-Bid Documents SBD 8 Past SCM Practices
- 11. SCM-Bid Documents SBD 9 Certificate of Independent Bid Determination
- 12. RFP30-2017 Draft Transaction Advisor Services Agreement
- Advert – Advisory Services – Media
- Expression of Interest – SAHRA Dal Josafat Farm
- Expression of interest for the City of uMhlathuze Waste-water Reuse PPP Project
- Invitation to Bid – Appointment of a Service Provider for the KSIA Transport Link Solution