The Jobs Fund 10-year Anniversary Newsletter shares inspiring stories about what The Jobs Fund and partners has achieved over the past decade. One of the Fund’s guiding principles is additionality, and the Newsletter celebrates the many partnerships established over the period. Through the crowding in of private, public and non-state sector funding the Jobs Fund has tripled the value of funds available for job creation and leveraged technical expertise to augment government capacity. Read about how the innovative projects have created more than 280,000 jobs and internships, and trained more than 266,000 people since inception, with the majority of opportunities being allocated to women, youth and previously disadvantaged individuals.
- GTAC Annual Report published
- Enoch Godongwana, Minister of Finance delivers the Medium Term Budget Policy Statement
- Day two of the Public Economics Conference dives deep into the spending reviews and government’s job creation initiatives
- First day of Public Economics Conference looks at governments initiatives to tackle unemployment
- The Topic for this week’s webinar is “Using Africa’s precious innovation capacity to Bee-Watcher-Watch”