The articles below are all part of a Development Southern Africa (DSA) special issue called New Perspectives on Value Chains in Sub-Saharan Africa. Click on the name of the article below to access the articles.
- New approaches to supermarket supplier development programmes in Southern Africa by Reena das Nair and Namhla Landani
- The contribution of services to international trade in Southern Africa by Justin Visagie and Ivan Turok
- The role of regional value chains in fostering regional integration in Southern Africa by Anthony Black, Lawrence Edwards, Faizel Ismail, Brian Makundi and Mike Morris
- Formalising E-waste in Ghana: An emerging landscape of fragmentation and enduring barriers, by Richard Grant and Martin Oteng-Ababio
- Integrating social-ecological systems and global production networks: local effects of trophy hunting in Namibian conservancies, by Eduard Gargallo and Linus Kalvelage
- Large investments, small farmers: A financialisation perspective on value chains in a development corridor, by Gideon Hartmann, Innocent Mwaka and Peter Dannenberg
- An unexpected gateway: The particularities of Mauritius as a hub in oil and gas GPNs, by Sören Scholvin and Moritz Breul